Monday, June 15, 2009
Author: hunnypop | Filed Under: Life | |
1.Love each other. Say "I love you" often and in different ways. Surprise each other with gifts of praise to show your love. Remember that love grows in an atmosphere of freedom and trust, not from restraint and obligation. Do things to keep your love and romance new and alive. Don't take things for granted. Ever.
2. Listen objectively to each other as you would to a friend. Give each other the right to disagree. You don't want anyone to control your feelings, so don't try to own the feelings of the one you love.
3. Never stop treating each other like sweethearts. Always do things to make the other one feel loved. Share the chores around the house. Work together in achieving your goals.
4. Take care of each other. Put the other one first, but don't neglect your own needs either. Do the things that show your interest in your partner's needs, desires and problems.
5. Look to each other for help. Don't let your problems or concerns get out of hand and make you go opposite directions. You're in this life together. Be thankful.
6. Talk about things together the way you would talk to a friend. Absolutely refuse to say anything negative about your partner. Share your most important secrets, and never betray the secrets of your partner. Don't ever give up on your love.
7. Settle the fact that you've made your choice and you're no longer looking for anyone else. Don't flirt, think of the consequences. Don't consider it.
8. Be in agreement about how your money is spent. Talk about how to manage your finances.
9. When in doubt, ask yourself how you would want to be treated and then act accordingly. If you've argued, never go to sleep withut a resolution.
10. Add humor into your daily life. Have fun!