Monday, May 18, 2009
Author: hunnypop | Filed Under: Health | |
IMPORTANT: This diet is not recommended and should never be used for more than 3 days. This kind of diet is often used by those who experience “yo-yo” weight - it is not a good habit to get into.
Drink 4 glasses of water or diet soda per day. For additional flavoring you can add herbs, salt and pepper, lemon, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, mustard and ketchup.
You may also use the following substitutes:
* Orange instead of Grapefruit
* Tuna instead of Cottage cheese (and vice versa)
* Frozen yogurt instead of Ice Cream
* Cauliflower instead of Broccoli (and vice versa)
* Green beans instead of Broccoli or Cauliflower
* Beets instead of Carrots
* Toast instead of 5 crackers (vice versa)