1. Have a place for everything and keep everything in its proper place. Let every member of the household know where to find and return things.
2. Invest on a good quality chest of drawers. Sort like colors of shirts, have a drawer for socks, another for underwear, knick-knacks and so on. This will save you from wasting your precious time looking for that lace camisole.
3. Add more storage boxes or plastic containers and label them accordingly. You may keep seasonal clothes – your bikini or winter clothes in a plastic container that fit right under your bed, to save space.
4. Used clothes must be placed in the laundry basket or clothes hamper, and not to be left hanging elsewhere.
5. Give away or sell toys, books or clothes that you haven’t used for a long time. Allow others to enjoy them, instead of having them collect dust in your house.
6. Refrain from buying and collecting small figurines unless you have a glass cabinet to store them in. These items collect dust easily and are very tedious to clean.
7. Use decorative boxes to store your trinkets, sewing materials and other small tools. These boxes not only stash and keep your small items in place, they also double as decors to an otherwise boring room.